übertherm Knee Ice Pack Wrap with Compression
übertherm cold therapy products are made of the very finest materials and incorporate a precision conduction pocket that is found in no other product. Cooling is gradual, soothing, and sting-free.
- HOW IT WORKS. Research shows that cooling without freezing is the trick to your body healing faster. Overdoing it can lead to cellular injury, nerve damage, and brittle injury-prone muscles and tendons. New patent pending layered conduction pocket provides gradual, safe, precision cooling just above that painful freezing point.
- WHO IS IT FOR. Soothing Relief from: knee replacement and orthopedic surgery pain, tendinitis, overuse injuries, and ACL/Meniscus suffering. Ideal for reducing chronic inflammation. Superb after-sports icing for athletes and following physical therapy.
- WHAT TO EXPECT. übertherm cold therapy products are made of the very finest materials and incorporate a precision conduction pocket that is found in no other product. Cooling is gradual, soothing, and sting-free. Provides powerful compression. Simple to self-apply. Made to last for years.
- HOW TO USE. Since übertherm cold products don’t overdo it you can wear the cold wrap as often and as long as you want for relief of pain and inflammation. Most people do about 20-25 minutes twice daily. Must be worn directly on skin. Not for use during activity. Increase compression to add intensity to cooling.
- LONG-LASTING COLD. The übertherm cold gel pack has multiple chambers filled with a proprietary high-performance gel that retains cold for up to an hour but stays semi-flexible when frozen.
Details: ÜBERTHERM KNEE COLD COMPRESSION WRAP übertherm is the world's first thermally regulated cold therapy, delivering gradual, deeply penetrating cold that reaches the joints, muscles, and tendons without harmful freezing or the sting and burn of conventional ice packs.
The übertherm Ice Pillow - the heart of all übertherm products - makes it possible. This unique layered pocket - a combination of carefully chosen insulating and conducting materials - holds the cooling pack comfortably against the skin and regulates the thermal transfer. The Ice Pillow's thermally calibrated healing technology slows the thermal transfer by roughly 80%, allowing the cold to penetrate gradually (and deeply) for a more comfortable experience.
The cooling pack itself is a durable multi-chamber cold pack filled with a proprietary high-performance gel that retains cold for up to an hour, but stays semi-flexible even when frozen.
When used in an übertherm Ice Pillow the cold doesn't drop below 34˚ F (1˚ C), providing therapeutic cold without the risk of ice-crystal induced cell injury. Cools evenly and gradually; promotes healing, relieves chronic pain, and eases inflammation.
The wrap's high-grade neoprene material provides plenty of support as well as comfort against the skin. The übertherm Knee Cold Wrap is excellent for knee replacement pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, runner's knee, ACL and meniscus injury, tendinitis, bursitis, and chronic inflammation.
It's also perfect for post-exercise icing and post-op swelling.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 5.2 x 4.0 inches