ThermaZone® Heating & Cooling Thermal Therapy Device
ThermaZone is a powerful and practical device that provides point of contact heating and cooling therapy when and where you need it, without the use of ice.
- ThermaZone satisfies a clear unmet clinical need – targeted, localized, non-opioid therapy with consistent temperature management.
- Broad temperatures range from 34° to 125° F (temperature is depended on size of pad used)
- 20 adjustable temperature levels
- Operates on 2 ounces of distilled water. 5 preset timer options
- Lightweight easy-to carry built in handle
Details: ThermaZone is a powerful and practical device that provides point of contact heating and cooling therapy when and where you need it, without the use of ice.
FEATURES INCLUDE Broad temperatures range from 34° to 125° F 20 adjustable temperature levels Operates on 2 ounces of distilled water 5 preset timer options Lightweight easy-to carry built in handle Easy to use ON/OFF control panel with mode and temperature control buttons Quick connect ports to easily attach pads Adapter plug for medical grade AC/DC power supply and auto power cord
Finally, a device that offers easy, high-efficiency heating and cooling therapy without the use of ice! Our compact design is packed full of features and provides consistent, therapeutic temperature levels for any part of the body.
Our technology is designed to be administered within the full spectrum of traumatology including: Ankle Abdomen Back (lower) Eyes Forehead Hip Knee Occipital Region (rear head) Shoulder