Hely & Weber Kuhl Airprene Shields Knee Brace
Brand: Hely Weber
- Dynamic patella stabilization provided through entire range of motion
- Shields Brace will control the patella during athletic competition
- Successfully controls malalignments of glide, medial/lateral tilt, and anterior/posterior tilt
- 1/8" Kuhl perforated neoprene construction for cool compression
- The Trakaderm Buttress is constructed of Polyurethane and is an adherent, soft, gel like material. It helps assist in the active relocation of the patella and places the bone in its pain free position.
Details: The Shields Knee Brace #5674 from Hely Weber is a unique wrap around patella stabilizing product that provides dynamic patella stabilization through the entire range of motion with walking and sports activities.
The support is constructed out of perforated Kuhl neoprene for enhanced breathability and has an independent directional force flap which is designed to maintain proper kneecap alignment throughout the entire range of knee motion.
The Shields knee brace closes in the front, and has a horseshoe shaped soft gel-like buttress that is elastic, flexible, and has a shock absorbing quality about it for better relocation of the patella.
The buttress adheres to the under surface of the force flap and can be tightened further by way of the U-shaped force flap for increased joint stability. Unlike many patella stabilizers, this model has an independent thigh and calf strap that allows the Shields brace to fit properly to any size leg, even athletes with large thighs and small calves.
Because the buttress is independent from the rest of the brace it resists sliding down the leg like typical patella brace models where the buttress is stitched into the inside.