Breg Fusion XT w/Airtech Knee Brace
By combining a high-strength frame design with lightweight, aircraft-grade tempered aluminum, Fusion XT withstands the rigors of contact activities. The Fusion XT features new Airtech pads throughout the frame for improved airflow and comfort.
- AirTech frame pads feature grooves and channels increase airflow and move heat/ moisture away from the skin. Zytel ST polymer on the medial hinge arms flex and conform to the leg during movement for a contoured fit. Zytel ST is used in snowboards and jet skis to add lightweight flexible strength.
- Provides excellent protection for all types of activities. Reacts sooner to twisting, cutting, and pivoting movements.
- ProForm design remains in place instead of migrating down the leg. Designed for high impact sports. Fusion XT features high grade tempered aircraft aluminum for a lightweight, rigid design to protect athletes during contact sports.
- Available in black Wrinklecoat only for off-the-shelf models.
- For the left knee. Size Large, check sizing image.
Details: By combining a high-strength frame design with lightweight, aircraft-grade tempered aluminum, Fusion XT withstands the rigors of contact activities. The Fusion XT features new Airtech pads throughout the frame for improved airflow and comfort.
The AirTech system of channeled grooves allows all of the frame pads to contour more easily while enhancing breathability underneath against the skin.
The mesh venting and channeled grooves transport moisture and heat away from the skin for greater comfort.
The Fusion XT knee brace uses 2024 tempered aluminum for the frame along with a strong Zytel ST polymer on the medial hinge bar to create flex and greater performance.
This design feature allows the brace to move with the body. Issues with brace migration down the leg are greater reduced.