Ossur CTi Knee Brace Protection Set - Motocross Edition
- CARBON FRAME - The carbon fiber construction delivers strength, protection, and a lightweight feel. Flexible cuffs conform to your unique leg shape for easy-to-wear comfort.
- PERFORMANCE LINER - Soft-touch silicone enhances comfort and airflow while keeping the brace firmly in position.
- READY TO PERFORM - CTi has been the choice of top action sports athletes since 1983.
- LIGAMENT SUPPORT - Provides stability and protection for ACL, LCL, and MCL sprains, tears, and instabilities. Optional PCL kit also available.
- PATENTED ACCUTRAC HINGE - Mimics the natural movement of the leg and provides protection.
Details: "Athlete tested and proven, CTi braces provide the ultimate combination of stabilization and protection of the knee joint. CTi uses titanium Accutrac hinges with extension stops to glide with the knee. In addition, breathable liners coated with Sensil silicone ensure the CTi remains properly positioned on the leg for optimal functional benefit.
Outfitted with flexible cuffs and D-rings, the carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilizes the knee joint. The first version of the CTi was released in 1983 by Innovation Sports, set up by Jim and his brother Ed with endorsement and investment from renowned knee surgeon Dr Richard Steadman.
Named after the Carbon (C) frame and Titanium (Ti) hinges and tested on skiers, the first brace sold was actually to a motocross rider. It has since become a staple of many riders kit and established itself as one of the most popular options for knee bracing in action sports."
Package Dimensions: 20.4 x 8.4 x 8.4 inches