ProFitness Bamboo Knee Sleeve for Joint Pain
Our ProFitness knee compression sleeves offer solid protection when you are out putting in a lot of miles on the trails or the treadmill.
- PROVIDES KNEE SUPPORT – Our ProFitness knee compression sleeves offer solid protection when you are out putting in a lot of miles on the trails or the treadmill.
- SUPPORTS POST SURGERY RECOVERY – Delivering all-around knee support and compression after surgery. Our knee sleeve will make sure the path back to your lifestyle is a safe one. Good for pain management.
- DELIVERS ALL-AROUND COMFORT – ProFitness knee sleeves for arthritis pain relief wrap around your knees and give you comfort. Tight, protective covering with a balance of support and compression. Prevents injury.
- PREVENTS INJURY – Bamboo Fabric Knee sleeves helps athletes avoid joint pain. Knee compression sleeve also can provide arthritis pain relief, too.
- THREE COLOR OPTIONS – Select your ProFitness knee sleeves in blue, gray, black style.
Details: PROFITNESS BAMBOO FABRIC KNEE SLEEVES MADE TO PREVENT INJURIES AND PROVIDE PAIN MANAGEMENT ProFitness Offers Stellar Quality Designed with the athlete in mind.
Ergonomic design provides more comfort for knee support Professionally engineered with Bamboo Fabric Used for multiple purposes including: pain management, arthritis pain relief, joint pain, post surgery recovery, support and compression, knee support
Why Are Our Bamboo Fabric Knee Sleeves A Must-Have Product?
Delivers joint pain and arthritis pain relief over a long period of time
Pain management to help avoid serious injuries
Post surgery relief while using knee sleeves for running which protects athletes from reinjuring themselves or suffering additional injuries (ACL tear, tendonitis, etc.)
Knee compression sleeve provides comfort for knee joint, keeping it warm, reducing inflammation and assisting blood flow
MULTI-FUNCTIONALITY Sleeves can be used when exercising or everyday walking
What’s Included? 1 pair of Bamboo Fabric knee sleeves
SIZING - Please see Sizing Chart in the list images above. Make sure to straighten your leg and measure the circumference of your knee.
Use a flexible type of tape measure for proper size. S: 13.7” to 16.8” M: 16.8” to 18.9” L: 18.9” to 20.8” XL: 20.8” to 22.8”
Comes with a 30-day Guarantee No Hassle Return Policy
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 6.9 x 1.2 inches